For the second year Music, Gettysburg! is taking part in the Adams County Community Foundation’s Giving Spree. You’ll be able to support Music, Gettysburg! (and many other local non-profits) with a single gift. This year, because of Covid-19 restrictions, the Spree will be virtual but it’s still a single day – November 5.
Here’s how you can take part:
· Mail-in your gift with a completed Donation Form directly to the Community Foundation to be received by November 5,2020; or
· Visit ACCFGivingSpree.org to give online from 12:01 am to 12 midnight on November 5, 2020, or
· Drop-off your gift and completed Donation Form at the Giving Spree drive through located at the Gettysburg Area High School Auditorium parking lot from 1pm to 5pm on November 5, 2020 for that personal connection!
Here’s why you should take part:
· The Giving Spree provides you with a one-stop way to donate to many local non-profits, including Music, Gettysburg! and many of our partner organizations;
· Sponsors have provided a Stretch Pool Match, so Music, Gettysburg! will receive some extra money, from that match with every donation.
· The Adams County Community Foundation has provided a way for donors to give not only to this year’s events, but to put money into an endowment that will provide support to Music, Gettysburg! for decades to come.
If you need help in taking part, or if you’d like us to send you a donation form, please write us at email@example.com or call us and leave a message at 717-339-1334.
While the Seminary chapel is closed to the public, we can’t present indoor events, but supporting us now will not only allow us to present virtual concerts (like the Buzz Jones Quintet and the American Songbook series, the Beethoven birthday bash, and the Christmas Offering), and will allow us to hit the ground running when we’re able to meet in person again.
Thanks for your past support – let’s continue to make beautiful music together!